• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto 2.5.x Browser Plugin Generator (FireFox/Chrome - Supported!)

okay .. i have problems
so i changed in the config the api key, set to public ..
i added all thinks on your website .. url .. name .. favicon ...
so i tryed to work with this addon ...
tested on firefox 10 an firefox 11
image - rightklick upload to ..
but i can click a few times .. there is nothing .. no new site .. no image on server ... nothing

dont know what is the problem

Please help me

Hey, could you check the extension for Firefox pls ? I cant download from your site. Chrome is working fine. !

Thanks

P/S:

I can download the extension now but when I right click and chose upload to my site. Nothing happen. What should i do ?

x8smile said:
Hey, could you check the extension for Firefox pls ? I cant download from your site. Chrome is working fine. !

Thanks

P/S:

I can download the extension now but when I right click and chose upload to my site. Nothing happen. What should i do ?

Unfortunately the author of this mod is not even using chevereto anymore, I don't think their will be support for this.

Hope you have a good day,
Danny

Danny.Domb said:
x8smile said:

Thanks

P/S:

Unfortunately the author of this mod is not even using chevereto anymore, I don't think their will be support for this.

Danny

This user has never used Chevereto on his main site, however I don't believe he has stopped working on this project. His Chevereto page has been updated recently.

Piers said:
Danny.Domb said:
x8smile said:

Thanks

P/S:

Danny

This user has never used Chevereto on his main site, however I don't believe he has stopped working on this project. His Chevereto page has been updated recently.

My bad, but I'm pretty sure that I did saw his website a long time ago on Chevereto...

Actually, I've been waiting on 2.1 to switch over...I bought this last year when it came out, just been too busy to update it. All though I still develop upon it.

Cory said:
Actually, I've been waiting on 2.1 to switch over...I bought this last year when it came out, just been too busy to update it. All though I still develop upon it.

Nice ;) Mid-May you should be able to switch xD 1 month left!

Hey I run this with Piers Union theme and when I add a image ive this plugin it does not show in the gallery (which is a mod of the theme) how does this plugin add the images to my site? as its odd that it does not show, yet they do if you "just" upload them normal.

Cheers

edit ok I can see using this doesn't add it to Piers gallery datebase.... Dam shame, on his video he shows the tools part.

Can anyone comment as to why the Firefox plugin prompts to download/open as opposed to automatically installing the plugin?

https://imgs.co/plugins/IMGSCO_upload-1.0.0.xpi

For the record, when the plugin was generated on the imgwiz site, the file installed the plugin for me. I've uninstalled the plugin, and when trying to re-install the plugin from the URL above (also seen here: https://imgs.co/tools ) it just prompts to download the file and not install the plugin.

The Chrome one worked perfect out of the box, however.

Thanks for your time,

imgsco said:
Can anyone comment as to why the Firefox plugin prompts to download/open as opposed to automatically installing the plugin?

https://imgs.co/plugins/IMGSCO_upload-1.0.0.xpi

For the record, when the plugin was generated on the imgwiz site, the file installed the plugin for me. I've uninstalled the plugin, and when trying to re-install the plugin from the URL above (also seen here: https://imgs.co/tools ) it just prompts to download the file and not install the plugin.

The Chrome one worked perfect out of the box, however.

Thanks for your time,

Can anyone comment on this?

i think thats because of firefox security, only way to have it 'install' option is to add to their website, once they approve it, it will work as you want it.

s-f-r-j said:
i think thats because of firefox security, only way to have it 'install' option is to add to their website, once they approve it, it will work as you want it.

Well, when the plugin was generated at the imgwiz site, when I clicked the link it automatically installed it for me. When I downloaded the file/copied it to my server, it prompted to download.

So, it worked properly on the imgwiz plugin generator page, but not on my server.

I installed it manually, but the plugin works fine.

You might have add a context/type to your apache to allow this file.

Hey Cory, have you check the ff addon ? I've installed the add on but couldnt upload images to my site.

Once 2.1 has been released, I'd assume the api.php will take care of this and will just add it to the database anyway.

Therefore hopefully no code will be required to make changes.

Cory said:
I installed it manually, but the plugin works fine.

You might have add a context/type to your apache to allow this file.
Hmm, how would I go about doing this? I tried a couple different things having searched on Google but had no luck.

ZePhYmA said:
Hello,

If we have a database, how to adapt the plugin and send the images in the database as standard for upload?

Thank you.

Yes, this would be great. Currently, when an image is uploaded via the plugin it will not display in the Gallery or in the user's 'uploaded images' when they're logged in. It still 'works', but not with these other mods some of us have. ;)

Have a good one,

Back